2 AM Stop At the Quickie Mart

I always thought the night shift was the worst, but I got used to it. I have no family to get home to and the drive in the wee hours of the morning is kind of relaxing. The city is mostly peaceful and quiet. Going home I realized there wasn't much to eat there so I stopped at a 24 hour market on the way. I walked in the store, there was pretty Latina girl about twenty-five or so behind the counter who seemed oblivious to my presence. I grabbed some frozen pizza, a six pack and some snacks then went to the counter. As she rang up the food I noticed her name tag.

"Mercy, is that short for Mercedes?"

"Stop staring at my tits asshole," she yelled. Instantly pissing me off.

"I'm not staring at your tits, I asked about your name."

"Yeah, which you noticed while staring at my tits ass face, you assholes are all alike!"

"Fuck you, I was not staring at your gorgeous tits, bitch! So don't start your bullshit with me. You put on a tight blouse, leave it half open with no bra so those lovely nipples show through for anybody to see, and, I'm betting you always wear a skirt with no panties just like right now. Probably asked to work this shift so if the right one came along you'd be ready!"

"Hey you can't talk to me like that dickhead I'm not... what do you mean ready, ready for what?"

"Oh you know what! I can smell your bullshit a mile away. Your so horny and dying for some, but not from just anybody. It's got to be the right one doesn't it? The one that shows no fear."

"Hey I'm not gonna take anymore of this, I'm calling the cops," she shot back.

"Put it down, you're not calling anybody. You dress this way every night and then proceed to berate every guy that comes in here accusing them of leering, or trying to touch that prefect ass of yours, making them to cower and leave. Well not me bitch, I see right through you. You want it so bad, sitting here night after night waiting for the right one to come along."

"You're, you're just, just..." she stammered.

"Just what, on to you and your little game? Yes, I am. Have been from the start. I'm also betting that right now you are getting wet because I've stood up to you and you don't know what to do about it."

"I don't, don't, you can't do this," Mercy uttered.

"Prove me wrong, reach under your skirt, touch yourself, show me your not wet right now!"

Looking me right in the eye, she nervously reached up under her short skirt letting out a soft moan. She brought her fingers out and held them up, glistening in the dim light. I grabbed her hand and stuck her fingers in my mouth sucking them clean. Mercy sighed as she leaned against the counter breathing a little harder.

"Get over here!"

"What, over where?"

"I said come here, now!"

She walked to where I was standing at the end of the counter watching my face the whole time.

"Grab the counter."

"What?"

"I said, grab the counter!"

I pushed her forward bending her over the counter I immediately squatted behind her, pushing her skirt up taking hold of her slender hips.

"What do you think you're gonna do to me," she asked with nervous curiosity.

I pushed my tongue into her soft wet folds as far as I could, fingering her clit, spreading her sweet juices over it. Everything she tried to say from that point on came out as crying moan, lost in lust.

"Oh fuck that's good, I can't believe your gonna, oh yeah, lick me, please."

I grabbed her cheeks, spreading them wide so I could get to her soft, meaty lips. I sucked them into my mouth massaging them roughly with my tongue, then let go. Mercy let out a moan laying her head down as I latched onto them again and again sucking them hard, shaking my head side to side, pulling back, stretching her lips tight. By now Mercy had opened her stance wide giving me full access to her, allowing me to do as I wished.

"Please," she panted. "I can't stand it, I want you inside me, I need you to stuff your cock in my pussy."

Standing up, I pressed my cock to her. I ran the head the length of her wet slit, stopping to rub her clit with it causing her to gasp. By now Mercy was pushing back against me as I teased her. Trying to get me inside her, she let out a soft "Please."

Hearing her moans, and the sweet flavor of her pussy still on my lips, I grabbed her hips guiding my cock deep inside her in one steady thrust. Both our knees weakened as the heat of fucking seared us both. I pounded her hard as she humped back against me, both of us grunting and dripping with sweat.

"What's your name?" she asked breathlessly.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, it fucking matters!"

"Trey"

"Trey, I've waited a long time for someone like you. Someone to really see me, to see through me."

Fucking each other hard, Mercy reached between her legs grazing my balls lightly with her nails every time I pulled back to pound her again. This pushed me into overdrive and I rammed her cunt harder. She stiffened, moaning loudly as her orgasm slammed into her. Feeling her pussy clamp down on me as she came pushed me over the edge. I pushed deep into her and held on as I blew my load. Mercy started fucking me again as she felt me cum inside her and screamed out as a second orgasm hit her hard.

Mercy laid limp, bent over the counter as our orgasms faded away. Still inside her I pulled her up against my chest. Reaching my arms around her I cupped her tits, squeezing them gently, pinching and rolling the nipples.

"You guys are all alike, a girl lets you fuck her and suddenly it's okay to play with her tits like you own them."

"I'm sorry, I know you don't like them stared at, I just took a chance."

"Well, maybe just this once."

Mercy pulled away slowly letting my cock slide out.

"Come on, we can clean up in the back."

"Sure, ladies first."

Mercy stepped out of the bathroom with a big smile on her beautiful face. Stopping for a second, she looked at me, reaching to hold my face, she gave me a lingering kiss and went out to the counter where I first saw her. After cleaning up I went back out, Mercy had my food bagged and handed it to me with a smile and her top buttoned higher.

"I'll see you around Mercy."

"It's Mercedes, I'll see you Trey."

https://thenewsavvy.com/members/campabadal/

https://www.inprnt.com/profile/campabadal/

https://doncolombia.com/foro/usuario-campabadal

https://www.bactmed.com/profile/campabadal/

https://together.jolla.com/users/29056/campabadal/

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10095

https://gcube.id/users/mystakidis/

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mystakidis/

https://pindorama.org.br/members/mystakidis/

https://wimelo.com/user/mystakidis/profile/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Mountaintop Ultimatum Pt. 03

Billy